Logistics Managerhttps://yasso.com/wp-content/themes/yassotheme/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 https://yasso.com/wp-content/themes/yassotheme/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Company: Yasso Inc.
Location: Quincy, MA
Industry: Consumer Packaged Goods (Food)
The Logistics Manager is responsible for managing all operational activities and associated costs of the company’s supply chain, warehousing & distribution networks while delivering on customer service, cost reduction and process improvements.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop the long-term transportation and warehousing strategy to optimize service and cost.
- Develop and communicate transportation policies & procedures to ensure Yasso’s continued compliance in all federal transportation regulatory compliance procedures.
- Lead transportation and warehousing team and 3PL partners to ensure product reaches customers on-time and in full, with no interruption of cold-chain across the network.
- Negotiate with transportation companies, warehouses, and 3PL’s to ensure cost effective rates and sufficient capacity.
- Analyze, prepare and recommend profit improvements, cost reductions, service enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities in all areas of responsibility.
- Prepare annual budgets and provide regular updates on performance against budget.
- Work collaboratively while fostering strong working relationships within the organization in areas of Sales, Customer service, Warehousing, Production planning & Purchasing.
- Should have excellent managerial and organizational skills and abilities.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills with effective team building capabilities.
- Results oriented with a track record of leading through measuring processes and addressing gaps.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment as an energetic, caring and self- driven team player.
- Bachelors or an associate degree in management, administration, merchandising, supply chain or any related field of study and 5-7 years’ experience in the field of warehousing or supply chain.
Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, founders Drew Harrington and Amanda Klane set out on a mission to create desserts that deliver on everyday indulgence with great taste, quality ingredients and superb nutritionals. Since hitting store shelves in 2011 as the first to market frozen Greek yogurt, Yasso quickly became one of the fastest-growing dessert brands in the world, disrupting the brand ranks of deeply entrenched competitors and attracting a loyal following of brand enthusiasts. Yasso currently offers 16 flavors of stick bars and 8 brand new pints, all of which can be found at major grocery and club stores nationwide, and is an active, positive contributor to the community via its Game On! Foundation.