Supply Chain Managerhttps://yasso.com/wp-content/themes/yassotheme/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 https://yasso.com/wp-content/themes/yassotheme/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Company: Yasso Inc.
Location: Quincy, MA
Industry: Consumer Packaged Goods (Food)
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for managing all operational activities and costs associated with the company’s supply chain; including raw material purchasing, co-manufacturing relationships, inventory management, warehousing, and logistics.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Lead negotiations with all raw material and packaging vendors.
- Oversight of all production planning, co-pack capacity requirements and inventory analysis to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Oversight of transportation companies, warehouses, and 3PL’s to ensure cost effective rates, capacity and compliance with all pertinent government regulations.
- Prepare annual budgets and provide regular updates on P&L efficiencies.
- Management of new product introduction and product life cycle execution.
- Ensure quality standards are met and all mandated regulations are adhered to; HACCP, FSMA, SQF, GMP, etc.
- Lead transportation and warehousing team and 3PL partners to ensure product reaches customers on-time and in full, with no interruption of cold-chain across the network.
- Oversee the month end accounting activities for co-pack production and inventory.
- Analyze, prepare and recommend profit improvements, cost reductions, service enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities in all areas of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively while fostering strong working relationships within the organization in areas of Sales, Customer service, Warehousing, Production planning & Purchasing.
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills and abilities.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills with effective team building capabilities.
- Results oriented with a track record of leading through measuring processes and addressing gaps.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment as an energetic, caring and self- driven team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, supply chain, engineering, operations or related field.
- 6-8 years of experience in the areas of supply chain management, procurement, manufacturing, supply planning and demand management.
- Food and beverage experience preferably in CPG cold chain
Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, founders Drew Harrington and Amanda Klane set out on a mission to create desserts that deliver on everyday indulgence with great taste, quality ingredients and superb nutritionals. Since hitting store shelves in 2011 as the first to market frozen Greek yogurt, Yasso quickly became one of the fastest-growing dessert brands in the world, disrupting the brand ranks of deeply entrenched competitors and attracting a loyal following of brand enthusiasts. Yasso currently offers 16 flavors of stick bars and 8 brand new pints, all of which can be found at major grocery and club stores nationwide, and is an active, positive contributor to the community via its Game On! Foundation.