Company: Yasso, Inc
Location: Boulder, CO
Industry: Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
The Graphic Designer will report to Yasso’s Creative Director, conceptualizing and executing design solutions to support our Brand, Marketing and Sales teams. The work produced in this role must align with our brand identity while driving desired customer behaviors and propelling our creative vision forward. The right candidates will be hardworking, passionate, creative and strategically-minded.
This role is a unique opportunity to help define and grow our brand at an exciting time, and work will focus on print advertising, social media, print collateral, direct mail, signage, electronic presentations, packaging, web, email and event marketing.
primary job responsibilities
Will work closely with the Creative Director, Marketing Director and Marketing team on digital and print design projects. With an appreciation for your craft, you will dive deep into the details while understanding how your work contributes to bigger-picture objectives.
- Collaborate with Creative and Marketing stakeholders to concept and design brand assets and campaigns, with deliverables across digital, motion, packaging and print.
- Apply brand guidelines and maintain consistency across all marketing channels: all consumer-facing creative online, in print/packaging and across social media platforms.
- Creatively interpret the strategic vision of our Creative Director and work collaborativelyon the development of content strategy.
- Consistently ensure top artistic and creative quality, while holding high standards for acollaborative design culture and professional development.
- Maintain an organized set of files, utilizing project management and storage solutions.
- Assist the Creative Director on photoshoots and larger campaign shoots.
- Consistently brainstorm and present new and engaging content ideas.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 4-6 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere and After Effects a plus).
- Strong understanding of the importance around Brand Unity, with demonstrated ability to follow and maintain brand guidelines.
- Experience creating visually compelling branded marketing and advertising collateral, bringing products to life and engaging audiences through visual storytelling.
- A portfolio with compelling 360 campaigns, including digital and print platforms, email campaigns, website, sales collateral, social content and digital advertising.
- Examples of work demonstrating strong typography and color usage, carrying out brand standards across all media.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively concept both independently and with a team, from the sketch phase to execution, to communicate and present your ideas to stakeholders.
- Ability to translate messaging and art from larger campaigns and execute that vision across all print and digital components of a campaign.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and culture.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, stay organized and manage a large volume of files.
- Determination to achieve, succeed and progress.
- Unlimited PTO
- Salary Range: $75k-$85k annually, commensurate with experience
- Paid Medical
- Hybrid work structure, or open to remote work
- Open work environment with state-of-the-art office space downtown Boulder
Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, founders Drew Harrington and Amanda Klane set out on a mission to create desserts that deliver on everyday indulgence with great taste, quality ingredients and superb nutritionals. Since hitting store shelves in 2011 as the first to market frozen Greek yogurt, Yasso quickly became one of the fastest-growing dessert brands in the world, disrupting the brand ranks of deeply entrenched competitors and attracting a loyal following of brand enthusiasts. Yasso can be found at major grocery and club stores nationwide, and is an active, positive contributor to the community via its Game On! Foundation. To find your local retailers and to learn more about Yasso, please visit www.yasso.com and follow @yasso.