Company: Yasso Inc.
Location: Boulder, CO
Industry: Consumer Packaged Goods (Food)
The executive administrator and office manager will be the main support for the CEO and the Executive Team and requires someone experienced in managing travel, schedules, meetings, expense reports, as well as managing the general flow and operations of a smaller office. We are looking for someone well organized, flexible, and enjoys the opportunity to further shape and define their role that comes with a smaller, entrepreneurial start-up company.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The executive administrator and office manager will be the main support for the CEO and the Executive Team at our new office in Boulder, CO. This role will require someone experienced in managing travel, schedules, meetings, expense reports, as well as managing the general flow and operations of a smaller office (30-50 people). This individual will be responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, requisitions approved, and clerical functions are properly monitored. This person will be needed to simultaneously handle multiple responsibilities with a highly energetic, positive attitude. Experience in handling a wide range of executive level administrative and related support tasks along with comfort in working interdependently, without significant supervision and oversight, is critical. We are looking for someone well organized, flexible, and enjoys the opportunity to further shape and define their role that comes with a smaller, entrepreneurial start-up company.
- Organize and schedule meetings, travel and apportionments for Executive team
- Responsible for preparing correspondence, word and other documents as necessary
- Complete expense reports for CEO and executive team
- Lead preparation and planning for company-wide meetings, board meetings, offsite meetings, and company- wide events (i.e., local community activities)
- Provides support to visitors at greeting desk
- Brings a positive can-do attitude, energy and optimism to the new office
- Responsible (along with HR) for training and orientation of new employees
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies and procedures
- Manage relationship with vendors, service providers and landlord to ensure all items invoiced and shipped on time and that office continues to run smoothly
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands as well as monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data and information
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring officer operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filling systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience (with minimum 3 years of Exec level support)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Exceptional communication, written and organizational skills while demonstrating ability to engage with Executives, Board, employees, vendors and local community constituents
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of office software packages, very proficient with MS office and outlook for scheduling/calendaring
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge and experience with office management responsibilities and procedures
- Carry themselves with maturity, professionalism, and ability to engage a broad spectrum of people
- Works independently with minimum supervision with strong integrity
- Self-starter, driven to succeed and motivated to help others succeed
- Strong interpersonal skills while engaging all levels of stakeholders
Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, founders Drew Harrington and Amanda Klane set out on a mission to create desserts that deliver on everyday indulgence with great taste, quality ingredients and superb nutritionals. Since hitting store shelves in 2011 as the first to market frozen Greek yogurt, Yasso quickly became one of the fastest-growing dessert brands in the world, disrupting the brand ranks of deeply entrenched competitors and attracting a loyal following of brand enthusiasts. Yasso can be found at major grocery and club stores nationwide, and is an active, positive contributor to the community via its Game On! Foundation. Be sure to join the community and follow @yasso.