Company: Yasso Inc.
Location: Boulder, CO
Industry: Consumer Packaged Goods (Food)
The Director of Sales, East is an exciting opportunity for a proven sales leader to make a significant impact at a rapidly growing, innovative company. This Director will lead a team comprised of two Regional Sales Managers and will partner with broker teams to drive Yasso’s business to the next level. He/she will utilize their classic consumer products training to hit the ground running and create a winning and sustainable sales culture. The Director will increase revenue, profits and distribution for the Yasso portfolio of products. He/she will drive sales strategy for the assigned region and serve as a visionary and passionate leader to ensure company goals are achieved and profit goals are exceeded.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Promote and maintain a positive rapport with all customers to achieve company goals by cultivating respect, support and business partnering
- Collaborate with the Yasso leadership team to establish an aggressive growth model
- Lead the customer planning process, inclusive of fiscal responsibility, and coordinate the trade planning process including trade effectiveness and efficiency which drive ROI
- Translate strategic and tactical objectives into both individual and account goals and objectives
- Expand distribution and create retail programs to meet the needs of the customer while ensuring Yasso’s retail prominence
- Lead the development of retailer solutions and innovation through the integration of consumer, shopper, marketplace and business insights
- Serve as a positive, energetic and visionary leader with an abiding sense of urgency to create a sustainable winning culture
- Monitor the sales team’s performance and develop skills, competencies and capabilities of direct reports
- Lead the broker relationships and drive alignment and accountability of retail execution
- Exceptional customer facing experiences with proven success delivering planned objectives
- Established relationships with strategic, national customers with a heavy bias towards grocery accounts along the east coast including Ahold, Publix and Wakefern
- Ability to utilize a combination of fact-based and relationship selling to develop retail partnerships
- Entrepreneurial spirit, results oriented and high accountability mindset
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver with a proven ability to turn strategy into action
- Ability to seize opportunities within the market through evaluation, planning, implementation and sales strategies
- Excellent sales skills including negotiation, account management, strategic selling and conflict management
- Hands-on leader with the ability to manage and motivate a successful sales team and inspire trust, confidence and respect
Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, founders Drew Harrington and Amanda Klane set out on a mission to create desserts that deliver on everyday indulgence with great taste, quality ingredients and superb nutritionals. Since hitting store shelves in 2011 as the first to market frozen Greek yogurt, Yasso quickly became one of the fastest-growing dessert brands in the world, disrupting the brand ranks of deeply entrenched competitors and attracting a loyal following of brand enthusiasts. Yasso can be found at major grocery and club stores nationwide, and is an active, positive contributor to the community via its Game On! Foundation. Be sure to join the community and follow @yasso.