Activities To Do This Month in Boston!
July 11, 2019
Summer is finally here, and we want to help you make the most of it! With roots right here in the Boston area, we are here with a guide for some free and fun activities to take advantage of this July. Whether you’re looking for fitness classes, museums, shows, or food, we’ve got you covered! Check out some of the free activities happening in and around Boston this month including our very own Game Day on the Greenway this Friday!
- Friday, July 12 – Yasso’s Game Day on the Greenway: Join the Yasso Game On! Foundation at our second annual Game Day on the Greenway! Head over to Rowes Wharft Plaza (between Atlantic and High Street) from 11AM – 4PM on Friday July 12th for an afternoon filled with some friendly competition! Come slam dunk excuses and hit your afternoon slump out of the park with a little sport.
- Tuesday, July 16 – Zumba on the Esplanade: Shake your hips and show your swag in Healthworks’ 60 minute Zumba class on the Esplanade in Boston. This event will be PURE FIRE.
- Friday, July 19 – Free Fun Friday: Enjoy free access every Friday, from the end of June through the end of August, to many of the most treasured cultural venues in Massachusetts such as the Museum of Fine Arts (Boston), Children’s Museum (Easton), Worcester Art Museum (Worcester) and more!
- Tuesday, July 23 – Free Barre3 Class: Barre3 is a full-body balanced workout combining strength conditioning, cardio, and mindfulness. Barre3 is not a one size fits all approach to fitness – come as you are and leave feeling strong and empowered.
- Thursday, July 25 – Yasso Greenway Play Sessions: The Conservancy is proud to bring play to The Greenway, hosting sessions on Thursday nights in Chin Park, several of which will include special appearances from the Yasso Game On! Foundation, providing free samples of frozen Greek yogurt and brand new equipment to play with.
- Friday, July 26 – Yasso Sampling at Dewey Square: Find the Yasso truck at Boston’s Dewey Square on Friday July 26th and cool off with delicious Yasso bars, made with the creamy goodness of Greek yogurt.
- Saturday, July 27 – International Sand Sculpting Festival: Head to Revere Beach to enjoy the magnificent sand sculpting competition, delicious food trucks and vendors and amusements and fun for the whole family!
- Tuesday, July 30 – Shakespeare on the Common: Free Shakespeare on the Common takes up residence once again with Shakespeare’s lovely mystical dramedy Cymbeline. Performances are FREE and open to the public.