Accounts Payable Staff Accountanthttps://yasso.com/wp-content/themes/yassotheme/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 https://yasso.com/wp-content/themes/yassotheme/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Company: Yasso Inc.
Location: Quincy, MA
Industry: Consumer Packaged Goods (Food)
Yasso is the #1 Frozen Greek Yogurt brand in the United States and one of the fastest growing brands in its category. Yasso manufacturers and markets Frozen Greek Yogurt items in over 15,000 grocery and club stores across the United States. In this position you will report to the Corporate Controller and will be responsible for all aspects of the Company’s accounts payable and vendor management.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Review/match vendor invoices with supporting documentation and enter in QuickBooks.
- Process all vendor invoices within payment terms.
- Follow-up with all vendor inquiries and reconcile vendor statements.
- Generate weekly vendor payment requirements report and review with Controller/CFO.
- Process weekly vendor payments either by check, ACH and/or wire transfer including posting wire/ACH payments on the Bank’s cash management site, mailing checks and filing vendor payment info.
- Set-up new vendors and maintain vendor records/internal files.
- Process/review vendor freight invoices against lane rate tables.
- Assist in month end and year end financial closing process.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Issue annual 1099’s.
- Support annual financial audit by providing documents requested by auditors.
- Provide other financial analysis as requested by management.
- Degree in Accounting is preferred with 2-3 years previous accounts payable/general accounting experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word.
- Experience in working with QuickBooks.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- The ability to multi-task and follow-through with a high attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to meet deadlines, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Maintain confidential information.
Yasso was founded by childhood friends, Drew Harrington and Amanda Klane. Millennials with a passion for making desserts that are both delicious and healthier, the duo has formed a team that has created a national brand with distribution in all 50 states and a loyal consumer following. Yasso is committed to providing their consumers with ‘Dessert with Benefits’ and giving back to communities in which they are involved. This mission results in a fun, energetic, fast-paced environment to work in. For more information, please visit www.yasso.com